ALCOR MNA Joint Venture Advisory - Creating a Compelling and Unique Value Proposition for Your Business
ALCOR approach is unique and self-disciplinary to ensure the client is successful. ALCOR global offices study prospects and contact them with the presentation of possible M&A transaction and its impact. . ALCOR works on Retainer Fees and Progressive Milestone Fees with Success Fees, hence mitigating a deal failure risks for clients. ALCOR M&A is a global authority in matters of private equity consulting over the last few years. On mutual agreement, ALCOR proceeds to setup and structure the M&A transaction with performance clauses to ensure long-term success. We proffer optimal solutions to the clients through our macroeconomic forecasting, global customer mapping, 14-block micro-mapping, LCA and LCJ models, RFG models and many more innovative IP services developed by us.
ALCOR’s Core Value Proposition:
- Harvard Business School educated team with in-depth knowledge about multiple structure options, creating outstanding value, with global and Indian experience.
- Deep industry and CEO level contacts with funds, Digital Learning Media companies, and potential foreign market entrants.
- Exposure to billion and $100 million plus transactions.
- Market -leader in cross-border M&A.
- Global offices with an office in Chicago as well as India to support the venture for EB Inc. India office have staff strength of 70 plus analysts.
- A full-service Investment Bank, with total solutions driven approach, including identification, negotiations, structuring (high value-driven models), funding (both equity &debt), post-merger integration of HR, operations and client retention.
- Right, pitch, high delivery (valuation) and within the time frame.
ALCOR’s Strategy 360 drives growth and profits of the company. A company learns to use global low-cost resources to increase its profitability and enter high growth markets to increase top line growth. ALCOR’s low-cost JV Model helps companies in growing into global locations to service its global customers anytime. Through ALCOR’s low cost acquisition model, a company can acquire another “mapped company” with just about 10% of its value, by structuring the rest of the investments through ‘debt on the targets assets’, ‘structured payments from profits’, ‘vendor credit’, ‘customer credit’, ‘customer funded working capital’, ‘JV partnership driven capital and the like. ALCOR’s Geographical M&A Scope helps companies in following its global customer map with a geographical footprint to support the customers. As this is a critical step to mitigate business risks for the company and can be achieved in a low-cost way through ALCOR’s innovative RGF models using ALCOR’s resources and portfolios globally.