TERMS & CONDITIONS
The user is bound by the following terms and conditions and is deemed to have accepted them, without limitation and qualification, on usage of the website:
- Alcor retains right of copyright to any proprietary material contained in this website including the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site.
- The site including the content is meant only for general guidance on specific matters of interest and not meant for commercial use. Visitors to the website are strictly prohibited from copying, or transferring the website material, electronically or otherwise, or distributing the material over networks or from one computer to the other, without taking prior permission from ALCOR M&A.
- Nothing contained in this site shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Alcor or any third party.
- ALCOR M&A disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular course, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, dealing or usage.
- The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site is accurate and complete, ALCOR M&A is not responsible as to the accuracy of the content on the website at any given point in time and excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality and completeness of the site.
- ALCOR M&A disclaims any warranty of the usefulness of the site as per the user’s requirements, as also the continuous, secure and error free availability of the site.
- Your use and browsing of the site is at your own risk. ALCOR M&A and any other affiliate, person or organization involved in creation, production or delivery of the site will not be liable for any loss or damages, whether direct or indirect, incidental or consequential or punitive, arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any service provided through the site.
- ALCOR M&A may terminate user’s access to the site without stating the reason for the same.
- Certain links may be placed on the site to other sites operated by other entities and persons. The firm does not take any responsibility for the use of such sites and the authenticity of content contained therein.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws.